Take Your Business to the Next Level with:
- Practical Business Education
- Access to Capital
- A Supportive Network of Advisors and Peers
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a $500 million investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing them with greater access to education, financial capital and business support services. The 10,000 Small Businesses program currently operates in 19 markets in the U.S. through a network of more than 100 academic and community partners, and the program continues to expand on a city-by-city basis.
Practical Business Education
Designed by Babson College, the nation’s top-ranked entrepreneurship school, the 10,000 Small Businesses curriculum focuses on practical business skills that can immediately be applied by small business owners, including negotiation, marketing and employee management.
Access to Capital
The 10,000 Small Businesses program shows small business owners how to become more bankable and position themselves to access small business funding and capital. Through partnerships with local, regional and national Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) and other mission-driven small business lenders (Capital Partners), loans are available to qualifying small businesses that lack access to affordable capital or may not qualify for traditional sources of credit.
Loan applications are accepted on an ongoing basis, independent of acceptance into the business and management education program.
A Supportive Network of Advisors and Peers
Participants will receive one-on-one business advising and the opportunity to learn from other like-minded business owners. The 10,000 Small Businesses program provides this expert advice and technical assistance through partnerships with national and local business organizations and professional services firms.
- There is no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship.
- Program is delivered at 13 local sited but also through a National blended learning program. Businesses in all the 50 states and US territories have an opportunity to participate.
The qualifying criteria for the program are:
- The applicant must be the owner, co-owner, or key decision maker of a business
- The business must be in operation for at least 2 years
- The business must have 4 employees (all of the employees do not need to be full time)
- The business must have at least $150,000 in revenue in the last fiscal year (or over $150,000 in revenue to date).
To complete the program application, please visit: www.10ksbapply.com
To view the deadline within the vicinity of a local program, please refer to https://10ksbapply.com/regional-small-businesses-opportunities for a full list of our regional sites.